Learn Conversational Spanish in 5 Min a Day!
Everyday, we’ll deliver right to your inbox one of the 100 most common, most spoken words & phrases from conversational Spanish or what we’d like to call: Spanish Small Talk.
Learn Spanish Words & Phrases – in One Daily Email
- Most common Spanish phrases: “¿Puedes ayudarme?” (Can you help me?)
- “¿Puede traernos una botella de agua?” (Can you bring us a bottle of water?)
- “¿Como tan grande es su familia?” (How big is your family?)
- ”Esta bien contigo?” (Is that OK with you?)
- Most common nouns: esto, eso, donde, aqui (this, that, where, here)
- Most common verbs: poder, tener, dar (to be able, to have, to give)
- Auditory examples: how to pronounce the nouns and verbs you learn everyday
- Video examples: real Spanish speakers provide quick 2 minute lessons.
For examples of the Small Talk Spanish Daily Newsletter, see the screenshots below.